UK Power Networks does not transfer title to any Website content downloaded or used by you. Website content, including its selection and arrangement, is owned by UK Power Networks and is protected by copyright and other laws.
Limited permission to use the Website content (for the purposes stated in the preceding section) is specifically conditioned on the your recognition, observance and retention of all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices in the Website content, and all proprietary and other intellectual property rights of UK Power Networks in the Website content. You shall not have any ownership rights in any email address, URL or other personal identifier that may be allocated to, or chosen by, a user for the purposes of any services available through this Website and the user's limited rights to use such identifier/address shall continue only for so long as the user's registration/User account remains valid for access to this Website or the relevant service.
Any unauthorised use or copying of the Website content, or use of the Website content which breaches these Terms (or their spirit) may violate trademark, copyright and other proprietary rights, and civil and criminal statutes. Users shall not use any Website content (or any other content made available through this Website) in any manner that infringes any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights. UK Power Networks reserves all rights with respect to such unauthorised use or breach of these Terms.
Thank you for visiting the UK Power Networks website ('Website').
The following terms (“the Terms”) apply to your use of the Website. Please check back regularly to see if there have been any changes. By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- This Website is provided for information purposes only and is not, in particular, intended to confer any legal rights on you.
- This Website does not constitute an invitation to invest in UK Power Networks or any other company’s shares and/or bonds. Any decisions you make in reliance on this information are solely your responsibility.
- Although due care has been taken in compiling the contents of this Website, UK Power Networks accepts no liability in respect of any errors, omission or inaccuracies contained or referred to in it. UK Power Networks provides the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation by, or on behalf of UK Power Networks or any of its directors, officers, employees or advisers or any other person that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Any use of, or reliance on, this Website and/or any of its content is at your own risk.
- While UK Power Networks takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, no liability is accepted for them.
- Any intellectual property rights in the content of this Website are owned by UK Power Networks or its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of UK Power Networks.
- Trade marks, logos and brand names shown on the Website are owned by UK Power Networks or its licensors. No rights are granted to use any of them without the prior written permission of the owners.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks which are inherently insecure. UK Power Networks makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and disclaims all liability in respect of it.
- This Website, and content within it, contains links to other websites. UK Power Networks accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
The Website is hosted on a server in the UK.